We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The Fatigue Solution was created by Dr. Eva Cwynar, M.D.an endocrinologist, metabolic medicine specialist, and internist practicing in Beverly Hills.
This program will help women overcome fatigue by following eight simple steps. It centers on increasing physical strength, emotional balance, sexual vitality and energy restoration.
Fatigue Diet Basics
This program is designed primarily to assist women with unexplainable fatigue. It is relevant for those struggling with the following conditions:
- Low sex drive
- Weight gain
- Sexual dissatisfaction
- Chronic stress
- Hormone Imbalances
- Poor concentration
Readers are introduced to an eight-step plan to enhance health, longevity and quality of life. These steps all work together to restore your energy.
- Feed Your Energy Furnace
- Get Your Gut in Shape
- Improve Your Sleep Habits
- Supercharge Your Sexuality
- Move Your Body and Boost Your Metabolism
- Check Your Thyroid
- Prepare Yourself for “That Time of the Month”
- Have Yourself Tested
A two-week meal plan is provided, which emphasizes protein at every meal and snack. The inclusion of low glycemic carbohydrates and healthy fats helps to keep your hormones and energy balanced.
All of the meals are easy to prepare, to preserve your energy, and low in calories, for weight loss.
Eggs, shrimp, salmon, tuna, chicken, beef, whey protein powder, yogurt, goat cheese, whole-grain bread, oatmeal, hummus, almond butter, walnuts, kale, spinach, carrots, bell peppers, snap peas, lettuce, avocado, broccoli, apple, grapes, mango, coconut milk, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, low-fat mayo, stevia.
Sample Meal Plan
Greco-Italian Scrambled Eggs
1 small apple
Shrimp Cobb Salad
Veal Emince with Rice and Sauteed Spinach
This Fatigue Diet says that even if you are feeling tired, regular exercise will increase your energy.
The most important thing is to get your body moving so choose an activity that you will enjoy. A combination of aerobic, resistance, flexibility and Tai Chi exercises are recommended.
Costs and Expenses
The Fatigue Solution: Increase Your Energy in Eight Easy Steps retails at $24.95.
Click here to purchase this fatigue diet plan for a discounted price.
- Includes a wide variety of unprocessed foods.
- Encourages the consumption of low-glycemic carbohydrates and healthy fats.
- Includes a two-week meal plan with recipes.
- Provides unique advice regarding women’s hormones and sexual health.
- Acknowledges the importance of stress management and adequate sleep.
- Does not include a structured exercise plan.
- Not a treatment plan for chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Does not include a vegetarian menu.
- Nutritional information is not provided for the recipes.
- Active women will require a higher calorie intake.
The Fatigue Solution provides readers with a variety of strategies to alleviate fatigue and related health complaints. This fatigue diet will particularly appeal to women with hormonal issues, who are experiencing chronic low energy levels.
By Mizpah Matus B.Hlth.Sc(Hons)
Last Reviewed: February 28, 2017